I had so much fun visiting my friend Dan in the Little Apple! While I was only there for a weekend, we were determined to make the most of our weekend. Here is your Manhattan Quick Guide to help make the most of your trip:
Places to See:
- Aggieville – Explore all the shops and bars along this street!
- Manhattan Hill – Definitely go here to watch a sunset at least once!
- Top of the World – This is a scenic overlook on Top of the World Drive, right off of Highway 113. It was such a spectacular view of the city and is definitely a must.
Where to Eat:
- Liquid Art Winery And Estate – I LOVED this winery. They do concerts on the patio- I definitely recommend making the trip out there.
- Call Hall Dairy Bar – Dan works at Kansas State University, so we also did some exploring on campus. This place had some many unique flavors of ice cream!
- Tallgrass Brewing Company Tap House – You all know I LOVE rooftop bars!
- The Chef – Great place to grab some brunch. It is pretty popular, so make sure you get there early.
- Bluestem Bakery – They do a Sunday jazz brunch, and will make you some DELICIOUS custom made soda!
- Varsity Donuts – Definitely grab some donuts from here or visit them for a late night snack (the grilled cheese mac and cheese is a MUST!)
- Taco Lucha – I love their cute outside patio!
Things to do: